Prospective Subcontractors must meet the minimum criteria below in order to be considered:
- Subcontractor must have a current South Carolina Specialty License for the work to be performed
- South Carolina Mechanical license is required for all Plumbing, Electrical, & HVAC
- Current Business license for the municipality that the work is being performed
- Current Workman’s Compensation Insurance certificate
- Current General Liability Insurance Certificate (Required limits to be determined by the size of the project)
- List of Reference which include recent project so that we may inspect the quality of work
Companies that are interested in being considered may send an email with contact information to Info@TropicalBuildersInc.com . If there is a current need for your expertise we will contact you for further information.